Monday, November 05, 2007

Week 8 YouTubeing

I inadvertently jumped ahead a few weeks ago- I posted a video about The Long Tail. Definately worth seeing. This time I went looking for interesting videos and found one from a PEN Canada/TPL event. Bruce Cockburn is in it, so I knew it would be good.


I also knew that London Public Library had used YouTube for some of the Summer Reading Club this past summer. This is their Week One video.


And finally, although it has nothing to do with libraries, I include a speech by Joss Whedon about why he writes TV shows and movies with strong females characters. It is funny and powerful.

2 comments:

23 Things Staff said...

That's a great selections of clips. Thanks for sharing.

Doriana said...

What a great surprise to see TRL on You Tube! Great clips!